2021 Blackhawk Railway Histocial Society Membership
Blackhawk is always accepting new members who want to share our excitement and expand our knowledge of railroad history. Members include industry professionals, historians, writers, photographers, railfans and those who simply enjoy trains. Your Blackhawk membership will include:
- Blackhawk's informative twelve-page newsletter, the Spike & Tie, published in January, March, May, July, September and November, and distributed via first-class mail to all current members.
- Blackhawk's four-page envelope membership mailing, sent out in February, April, June, August, October and December, and distributed via first-class to all current members.
- One free 8' vendor table at each of our railroad swap meets that take place in January, April and October at American Legion Post 66 in Griffith, Indiana. Members can purchase additional tables at the regular rate of $15 each.
- A seat at our monthly meeting, held at 7:30 PM on the first Friday of the month (except July & August) at the Gladys Fox Museum, 231 E. Ninth Street in Lockport, Illinois. Meetings include presentations by railroad historians, photographers, and railroad industry experts.
- $10 discount on the Chicago Railroad History Month poster.(Discount applies to poster only, no discount available on the limited edition giclee prints.)
- Exclusive access to chapter events, open houses and tours.